Delene is a Marketing Director & Social Impact Advocate
Delene Taylor, Marketing Director for DMLO CPAs, talks about her passion for social enterprise, establishing and facilitating valuable connections, and how it brings a positive impact to her as a person and for her career!
• Realizing the impact of connections and relationships
• Purposefully set time aside to make connections
• Focusing on social enterprise
• How DMLO is involved in social enterprise
• Forming an iGen group
• Overcoming the mindset of feeling uninteresting
Please take 2 minutes
to do John’s anonymous survey
about Corporate Culture!
(click to enlarge)
- Read Full TranscriptOpen or Close
May 3, 2023 Podcast
Episode 577- Rani Puranik
Rani is a CFO & Singer & Dancer Rani Puranik, CFO for Worldwide Oil Field Machine Inc., talks about her...
April 19, 2023 Podcast
Episode 575- Brian Beckcom
Brian is an Attorney & Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Purple Belt Brian Beckcom, an attorney based out of Houston, Texas,...