Tosha is a CEO & Family Vacationer
Tosha Anderson, founder and CEO of The Charity CFO, talks about her passion for traveling around the world with her family and how it played a major role in motivating her to start her own firm and establish a company culture that allows her and her colleagues to pursue their hobbies!
• Getting into traveling
• Starting her own firm
• How her passion for traveling influences her work as an accountant
• The importance of unplugging from work
• Building the culture at her firm
• Applying your creative side towards accounting
Please take 2 minutes
to do John’s anonymous survey
about Corporate Culture!
(click to enlarge)
- Read Full TranscriptOpen or Close