Thank you for being a guest on the show!
It’s been a little while since you were last on the show so I’d like to bring you back to share what you’ve been up to since we last talked. This will be shorter, probably 15-20 minutes, but that should be enough time to catch up and hear how you’ve seen this message play out in the corporate world.
Before our call:
- • Book a time: Select a time that best fits your schedule by clicking here.
- • Subscribe: If you haven’t already, please support the show by subscribing to iTunes or Android – and this will also mean you don’t miss your episode as soon as it goes on air!
- • Leave a Review: Please take a minute to leave a rating and/or review on iTunes and/or your favorite Android podcast app. These reviews really help encourage new listeners.
- • Squadcast.fm: Once you have booked your podcast interview call, please be on the lookout from an email from my Director of Operations, Samantha, with a squadcast.fm link. This will be unique for you, so keep it safe and click a few minutes before the time of our call to connect. Be sure to use headphones or earbuds so there isn’t an echo on the recording.
- • USB Microphone: I want to make sure you sound as clear as possible, so if you don’t have an external microphone, I’ve got you covered! Please email me your address and I’ll pay to have a USB microphone shipped for you to borrow for our call.
During our call:
This is a very fun, casual conversation so please be relaxed and have a good time. The more stories and specific examples you have, the better. The best part of this whole thing is there are no wrong answers! Each episode is totally different because we’re sharing your unique story and your experiences.
I like to have my guests introduce their episode in this format:
Hi, I’m ___[NAME]___ and I’m back from episode ___[EPISODE NUMBER]___ to talk with John Garrett about ___[WHAT YOUR HOBBY/PASSION IS]___ on What’s Your And?!
Some of the questions that I like to cover are:
- • We’ll start out with seven silly “Rapid Fire Questions” (i.e., chocolate or vanilla? favorite number?)
- • What’s new with your hobby/passion since we last talked? Any exciting or memorable stories to share with the listeners?
- • How has the idea of sharing hobbies/passions played out since you were on the show? Are you sharing more? Are others around you sharing as well?
- • Have you seen examples of companies that do something specific to create a culture that encourages this?
- • Do you have any words of encouragement for others?
- • Then we’ll wrap up with 2-3 “Rapid Fire Questions” that you bring to ask me. (optional)
After our call:
- • Pictures and Links: You will be asked to provide a few pictures of yourself for the podcast show page. A link will be emailed to you shortly after the call or you can upload them on this page.
- • Social Media: You’ll be given some social media graphic cards to use when sharing on your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts. We’d like as many people as possible to hear your inspiring story! We’ll also use some pictures for the show’s Instagram account.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions. I look forward to talking with you soon!
P.S. Legal made me put this:
By being a part of the podcast, you agree to allow John Garrett to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow John to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, videos, and in all other public distribution. You are more than welcome to use your specific recording and social media graphics cards as you’d like.