Chris is an Operations Manager & Chef
Chris Macksey, Operations Manager for Prix Fixe Accounting, talks about the differences in culture between the corporate world and the restaurant world. He also talks some of the many skills that can overlap from cooking to accounting!
• Getting into cooking
• Culture differences in the restaurant business vs. accounting
• Some of the overlapping skills between being a cook and an accountant
• The waste of motion principle
• How Prix Fixe supports other businesses
• Overcoming the barriers of being open
• Don’t be a suit
Please take 2 minutes
to do John’s anonymous survey
about Corporate Culture!
(click to enlarge)
- Read Full TranscriptOpen or Close