Kace is a Co-Founder & Music Lover
Kace Phillips, the co-founder of RBA, talks about his passion for music and live concerts and how this passion has given him many unintentional networking opportunities! He also talks about the importance of great company culture and how that affects the quality of work and client experience!
• Getting into music
• Some of his favorite artists
• Some of his notable concerts
• Getting into The Grateful Dead
• Networking with clients through music
• How RBA promotes their employee’s hobbies
• Gaining expertise from your And
• Why culture in the workplace is important
• Why the tone at the top is important
Please take 2 minutes
to do John’s anonymous survey
about Corporate Culture!
(click to enlarge)
- Read Full TranscriptOpen or Close