Natalia is an Accountant & Yogini
Natalia Zhinhel was born in Russia and lived there until she turned 18. She tried yoga when she was still living in Russia, and immediately felt the difference. So, when she moved to the United States, she made sure that yoga stays in her life.
Natalia tells John the many benefits of yoga mentally, spiritually, and physically as well as how it has helped her handle the typical stresses of the workplace and improving her productivity!
• What’s a Yogini?
• Getting into yoga
• Overview of yoga philosophy
• Modeling for a yoga pants company
• How practicing yoga can help you focus at work
• The ‘Be Well, Work Well’ program at PwC
Please take 2 minutes
to do John’s anonymous survey
about Corporate Culture!
(click to enlarge)
- Read Full TranscriptOpen or Close